//Flowerlosophy!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

now listening to: Angela Chang - Bu Xiang Dong De

Ah~ my blog updates has become a monthly affair! Not a good thing hahaha~

Ok shall go into what's going on lately. It's 9 days to Christmas~ I totally love this festive occasion most. Beautiful lights will light up Orchard Road, Christmas gifts everywhere and of course the joy of being with your loved ones. I went to Vivo that day and took a pic of the tallest Christmas tree in SG which is about 10 storeys high!



Lightings at Orchard Road



Late Nov, my music class pal got married~ Congrats!! It's my first official wedding dinner of a friend haha~ I hope not much red bombs come to me soon! >.< I've yet to find a bf aye!!

Joanna and me


Then poly pals celebrated XY birthday at Hotel Rendevous with a scrumptious international buffet. Ah the salmon was good~ Fresh prawns were super fresh and juicy. It's also quite worth it because for UOB card members, it's one person free for four persons. So all in all, one person has to only pay $30 for the buffet. Afterwhich we walked to Arthouse and had a drink at Timbre

Our Erdinger draughts




As usual I need to go home earlier, so I gulped down about 400ml in 15 mins. I don't know why but I feel so sehz for quite sometime even I went home. My mom even asked me if I drank beer haha because my chest was rather red. But I drank a can of Anchor beer yesterday at my company's chalet in 10 minutes and I don't feel anything. Geez I wonder why that happened too =S

I have major shopping to do~ But luckily my own stuffs like clothes are bought already. What is left are Christmas pressies. Spent slightly over $100 today on two tops, eyeshadow and three gifts for my music class pals and teacher. I've to get another 6 more for my friends tomorrow. Hope that I could complete my shopping list by 6+pm as I want to watch Kim Jung Hoon on Star Awards!!

Posted at 3:30 AM



Profile
Name: Christine Wong
(Friendster / Multiply)
Birthdate: 21 June 1985

Wishlist
Dress
Gucci wallet
Taiwan trip
Gladiator sandals

Blogs I Read
Arron Yan
Belmain
Bonita
Calvin Chen
Christine
Cindy
Danson Tang
Gary Gao
Show Luo
Janice
Jinglun
Jiro Wang
Leann
Massi
Nicole
Qiuyi
Wenmei
Wu Zun
Xiao Gui
Xiuling

Links
Wu Zun.com
Wu Zun @ Soompi
Kangta @ Soompi
KangtaForever
Oh! My Kangta
JC.Net
Gsmarena
Miniclip

Archives
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

Tagboard

Blog Versions

Current Desktop

Best Viewed
Res: 1280*1024
Internet Explorer 6.0