//Flowerlosophy!

Sunday, September 09, 2007

now listening to: Fahrenheit - Bu Hui Ai

*Feels guilty as she did not pen for almost a month*

Ahh~ It's almost a month since I blogged. I feel that it's time to write something yea? *Even though I know not much people would want to know what's going around my life lol*

Anyway, life has been pretty normal, working 8.30am-6pm every weekday (some occasional OTs) and then weekends are as usual. My pocket will have a big hole soon as I've to pack angbao for my friend's wedding, buying gifts for my friend's 21st, and of course my own essential stuffs.

I've already spent myself on cosmetics (Watson's got sale, so I packed quite alot to store), earphones (my iPod earphones are almost spoilt, I wanted to get the original ones but it cost a freaking $55! So I ended up with a Philips one), The X-Family OST and a cheap cheap $12 steal haircut.

I wanted to get Wini from Heatwave to cut for me, but she was on MC last week, so I went to a salon Janice intro-ed me to. But when I got there, the hairstylist had 4 persons in queue and one even wanted to have her hair permed, so I ended up having my haircut with a lady there. It was pretty okay lar, and I trimmed almost 1.5 inch of my hair. Actually I had intentions of cutting the hairstyle that Han had below:




But that will be cutting like almost 3 inches of my hair!! I'm very scared I will regret it, further more my long hair has been with me since 15 years old. And my face is so round, I'm pretty afraid that that haircut won't suit me. =/ So I just trimmed and did some high layering at the back.

And Chun's new drama (Romantic Princess) is airing soon:




Romantic Princess Preview -

Part 1:


Part 2:


Part 3:


Which means Sunday nights will be occupied, and lots of downloading to be done as they go for promos everywhere. Anyway I'm occupied with dramas almost everyday because I watch The X-Family too =/

It has been sometime since I went shopping! I think I need to get more shoes hahaha~ I haven't bought one for almost 2 months. (It seems like I need to get a pair every month aye?) And yes although I got 2 new bags for my birthday, I feel like getting another new one too! And clothes, accessories! Women~~~~

A kiwi a day keeps the doctor away?




These golden kiwis are really sweet, not sour like those green ones~ It so happen that Chun endorse Zespri in Taiwan and at NTUC there's are huge promotion boards for Zespri. So I asked my mom to get some~

I'm having my graduation ceremony at Ritz Carlton on Wed, so yea pretty looking forward to it as I'm officially graduated. I will post up pics on Thurs I hope, because when I get home on Wed, I've to watch dramas etc, I hope I can get sleep by 1am then. =P

Have a happy week ahead!

Posted at 11:22 PM



Profile
Name: Christine Wong
(Friendster / Multiply)
Birthdate: 21 June 1985

Wishlist
Dress
Gucci wallet
Taiwan trip
Gladiator sandals

Blogs I Read
Arron Yan
Belmain
Bonita
Calvin Chen
Christine
Cindy
Danson Tang
Gary Gao
Show Luo
Janice
Jinglun
Jiro Wang
Leann
Massi
Nicole
Qiuyi
Wenmei
Wu Zun
Xiao Gui
Xiuling

Links
Wu Zun.com
Wu Zun @ Soompi
Kangta @ Soompi
KangtaForever
Oh! My Kangta
JC.Net
Gsmarena
Miniclip

Archives
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

Tagboard

Blog Versions

Current Desktop

Best Viewed
Res: 1280*1024
Internet Explorer 6.0