//Flowerlosophy!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

now listening to: None

Was very busy last week.

It all started on Saturday. Met up with friends at Heeren's Village for dinner.

Sunday: Went for morning mass because I didn't go for Saturday's dominical mass. Later on rushed down to Heartland mall to get Fahrenheit's and HK OST. Went home to take a bath and cabbed down to IMM for FRH autograph session. I was supposed to help a friend to get autograph, but the queue was so long so I had to pass it to my friend who went there 8am in the morning. I reached IMM around 2.30pm (the queue was at the exit of the multistorey carpark).

Surprisingly, they weren't late. They arrived at around 6.10pm and performed three songs which I didn't get to see at all T_T Was sardined with the humongous crowd from 7-9.40pm. Finally managed to get to the front around 9.45pm and got my autograph at 9.50pm. They stopped the session at 10.10pm. According to the Newpaper, they only managed to sign for 3000 fans (But definitely more than 3000 albums because the fans who were early brought more than 1 album, but I think they allowed one album per person halfway through the session). And the other 3000 fans didn't get autographs. The session was poorly organized firstly because IMM was too small. There weren't enough barricades and security guards. Actually I was pretty afraid to go for such sessions in future. But I guess after this incident, they will choose a better venue for FRH's autograph sessions next time round.

Monday: Went for Hana Kimi's autograph session. Way way much better than FRH's session. Though the workers are fierce and rude, it did help things to get in place quickly. During lunch break, I actually passed my OST to my friend who went there early. And when I reached at 5pm, I thought of getting it back as I wanna get upclose with Chun. But gee the queue was way down at the ground floor! So I gave up. There was a small queue for people who just wanna watch the event, so I joined in since it was rather short. And I got quite a good seat on the left side of the stage. When Chun and Ella arrived at 7pm, I stood up and went nearer to the stage to take photos. The autograph session was right after the games session and one person can only get one album autographed. And darn, that means I couldn't get my OST signed. My friend got hers pretty fast and she passed me back my copy. I then tried my luck to queue right from the ground floor. And surprisingly, the queue was moving fast! I got my siggies at around 9pm. And both of them finish autographing for all.

And on Tues, I had my Korean lessons as usual. But I had lots of catching up to do like watching Hana Kimi Ep 11 and Corner * With Love today. I'm so dead tired. Gonna sleep soon, but I would edit a few pics from both sessions before I end this rant.








I will update the FRH session pics tomorrow. Good Night!

Posted at 12:51 AM



Profile
Name: Christine Wong
(Friendster / Multiply)
Birthdate: 21 June 1985

Wishlist
Dress
Gucci wallet
Taiwan trip
Gladiator sandals

Blogs I Read
Arron Yan
Belmain
Bonita
Calvin Chen
Christine
Cindy
Danson Tang
Gary Gao
Show Luo
Janice
Jinglun
Jiro Wang
Leann
Massi
Nicole
Qiuyi
Wenmei
Wu Zun
Xiao Gui
Xiuling

Links
Wu Zun.com
Wu Zun @ Soompi
Kangta @ Soompi
KangtaForever
Oh! My Kangta
JC.Net
Gsmarena
Miniclip

Archives
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

Tagboard

Blog Versions

Current Desktop

Best Viewed
Res: 1280*1024
Internet Explorer 6.0