Monday, January 01, 2007
Posted at 1:52 AM
Actually I wanted to blog last Tues, but due to the Taiwan earthquake, I was unable to access blogger and thus didn't have a chance to update.
Anyway to all my lovely readers and friends,
May you guys have a lovely and wonderful year ahead!!
Sorry, I'm not really good with words, so yea I just hope you guys are successful in whatever you do in the coming months.
I went to watch Curse of the Golden Flower with Jan on it's opening day. Well overall it was pretty good. Kudos to Mr. Chow and Gong Li, they are really great veteran actor and actresses. When I first saw Jay in the film, I can't stop laughing even I've seen pictures since a few months back. But still, I had to comment that his acting skills improved especially the battling scenes and the conversation of the last part with his mom (Shall not reveal too much as some of you might not have seen the movie). Later on I did some shopping for Christmas presents at Orchard for the Christmas dinner I had with SG UNO girls the next day. And I bought myself a new pair of pumps, a diamonte locket - a similar one to Kangta's on the pic below.
And so it was a pretty quiet week after Christmas until I received a call on Thursday that DFS is willing to accept me as their new staff! I was pretty surprised because I didn't hear any news from them for 2 weeks and that was my very first interview I had in my life and it was successful. But I was pretty loss because I didn't like database at all and in fact, I dreaded the database module since poly days, but if I accept the job, I'll gain experience and learn new things. So after thinking hard and doing some friend-consultations, I decided to take up the job. And when I called up, they said I don't have to go for a second interview, they will contact me on Wed again to tell me my salary package. But I'm just giving this a try, I have to work at least two months. So I hope I can adapt to everything well. I could say this is a good start for 2007.
Then on Friday, I went to Tampines IKEA with my omma. There was so much that I wanted to buy! I really feel like refurbishing my room, well perhaps after few months of working after I've saved enough cash. The intention was to buy a chair for my computer table. I eyed on a bowled-like black leather swivel chair which costs $260. But I was thinking to get new chairs for the dining table as well because we were using stools as we threw away the old ones long ago. But my omma and me has only 2 pairs of hands, we couldn't carry so much stuff. So I had to give up on that comfy bowled-like chair and settle for 4 black chairs each only costing $19. One of which is used for my computer table.
So there are post christmas sales everywhere in town last week and I was so happy to buy a Dorothy Perkins skirt for $39 instead of the original price of $83! I was eyeing that skirt for Christmas and luckily I didn't buy that time!
Now I'm currently busy watching Hana Kimi acted by Ella, Wu Zun and Wang Dong Chen. Pretty funny and nice show, I think Channel U is showing it in February. And from the show, I find Wu Zun pretty cute haha! oops!
Oh I've so much serials to watch in the coming months!
Taiwanese dramas:
Hana Kimi, Corner * With Love (Xiao Zhu/Da S)
Korean dramas:
Billie Jean Look at Me (Lee Ji Hoon), Goong S (Se7en) , The Person I Love (Kim Dongwan)
And of course, Kangta's chinese drama Talented Guy and Beautiful Woman 2 (男才女貌2)!!
Lastly I'm going to share a photoshopped picture of Kangta in The Lady in the Water poster advertisement:
Profile
Name: Christine Wong
(Friendster / Multiply)
Birthdate: 21 June 1985
Wishlist
Dress
Gucci wallet
Taiwan trip
Gladiator sandals
Blogs I Read
Arron Yan
Belmain
Bonita
Calvin Chen
Christine
Cindy
Danson Tang
Gary Gao
Show Luo
Janice
Jinglun
Jiro Wang
Leann
Massi
Nicole
Qiuyi
Wenmei
Wu Zun
Xiao Gui
Xiuling
Links
Wu Zun.com
Wu Zun @ Soompi
Kangta @ Soompi
KangtaForever
Oh! My Kangta
JC.Net
Gsmarena
Miniclip
Archives
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
Tagboard
Blog Versions
Current Desktop
Best Viewed
Res: 1280*1024
Internet Explorer 6.0