//Flowerlosophy!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

now listening to: Kangta - Paralysis

Lol, I said I would update 2 days ago but I didn't -_-''

Ok, I've got a new desktop after quarreling with my dad. Not superpowerful specs, but definitely the best so far I've got. Pentium Duo Core 2.6Gig, 1 Gig RAM. I'm quite contented with it. There were problems with the headphone jack (supposed to plug the subwoofer/speakers) infront of the PC. I thought it was the soundcard prob. My dad brought back the PC, and worst, the guy can't even get into Windows and had to format the PC. (Seriously, I really have no idea why this happened, quite absurd) Changed the motherboard, and checked the sound. My dad heard it, so it's ok.

Brought back the desktop, but there is still isn't sound! My dad was so fed-up. Tried with a few other speakers and still it could not work. Later on he thought that the guy might have plugged the the speakers at the back of the PC and it worked. So the problem lies in the headphone jack infront -_-''' Decided not to take back to change the jack since the back one is working as it's very cumbersome.

My sub paper is 16th of Aug, perparations undergoing now. I really hope all goes well. God bless. So far life in school seems ok, but I think the assignments coming up will kill me. Exams too. My last leg of studies is ending this sem. I hope all goes well~

I'm so into Kangta recently, I've also thought of going to Korea if he decides to open a concert before he goes for his military next year. I think my mum will allow me by then as I'll be in the workforce. I can also get a chance to tour round Korea. It will be so fun. Talking about tours, I'm thinking of going Taiwan end of the year, I wonder if my mama allows me. It has been so long since I stepped out of SG. My last trip to M'sia is 7 years back. It's time that I should go walk around out of SG.

Posted at 3:24 PM



Profile
Name: Christine Wong
(Friendster / Multiply)
Birthdate: 21 June 1985

Wishlist
Dress
Gucci wallet
Taiwan trip
Gladiator sandals

Blogs I Read
Arron Yan
Belmain
Bonita
Calvin Chen
Christine
Cindy
Danson Tang
Gary Gao
Show Luo
Janice
Jinglun
Jiro Wang
Leann
Massi
Nicole
Qiuyi
Wenmei
Wu Zun
Xiao Gui
Xiuling

Links
Wu Zun.com
Wu Zun @ Soompi
Kangta @ Soompi
KangtaForever
Oh! My Kangta
JC.Net
Gsmarena
Miniclip

Archives
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

Tagboard

Blog Versions

Current Desktop

Best Viewed
Res: 1280*1024
Internet Explorer 6.0