//Flowerlosophy!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

now listening to: Jay Chou - Fa Ru Xue

Starylosophy is wishing all her readers a very Happy New Year!

2006 has arrived! Made your resolutions? Hope you guys had a great day yesterday. May you guys have a great year ahead too!

I decided to go to Sakura yesterday, so I missed the 6.15pm mass. The spread was pretty good, with lots of sashimi (my most fave!) abalone, zaru soba, tofu, squids. There were salmon, terriyaki chicken, dory fish where the chefs will pan fry it and serve to you. There were also chinese dim sums like siew mai, dumplings. There were fresh oysters too. I didn't eat the main course as I was already so full after eat loads of sashimi! But I took 2 pieces of steamed fish which was really good too. There was a wide selection of cakes from oreo cheese cake, marble cheese cake, almond cheese cake, chocolate truffles, eclairs, cream puffs etc. There was a wide selection of ice cream too. Around 8 flavours! There was too much food to eat. I was already filling to my brim!

Thereafter, I had to attend the year-end mass that I agreed to attend. Took a train all the way down to Bishan, and then changed to 53 and walked to church after I alighted near Serangoon Station. And my church catered food again! only had bites of some of the pastries. It was pretty good too.

Loads of food in my stomach yesterday! Meaning I ate alot =S It's been a long time since I ate so much. Next few days, I'll cut whatever I put into my mouth =(

Posted at 10:22 AM



Profile
Name: Christine Wong
(Friendster / Multiply)
Birthdate: 21 June 1985

Wishlist
Dress
Gucci wallet
Taiwan trip
Gladiator sandals

Blogs I Read
Arron Yan
Belmain
Bonita
Calvin Chen
Christine
Cindy
Danson Tang
Gary Gao
Show Luo
Janice
Jinglun
Jiro Wang
Leann
Massi
Nicole
Qiuyi
Wenmei
Wu Zun
Xiao Gui
Xiuling

Links
Wu Zun.com
Wu Zun @ Soompi
Kangta @ Soompi
KangtaForever
Oh! My Kangta
JC.Net
Gsmarena
Miniclip

Archives
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008

Tagboard

Blog Versions

Current Desktop

Best Viewed
Res: 1280*1024
Internet Explorer 6.0